www.flickr.com

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Well, That's Different!

This kid is hilarious. I don't know how she does it, but every now and then she pulls out one of these new tricks and has us laughing and laughing. I'm pretty sure neither of us taught her this one since neither of us can repeat it. Thing is with these noises that she does, she seems to only do them for a couple of days, and then moves on to something new. If she starts doing something new, we have to catch it early.

For a few days, this is what she was doing after she had a bottle. I wish the video was clearer, but it was bedtime so the room was only dimly lit and her white noise was already turned on.



I have no idea how she made the connection that this action was even possible let alone as funny as we found it. When she drinks a bottle, she cups her tongue like a U around the bottle nipple while she's sucking. This is something that breastfed babies do, so it seems that she still has that skill even though we haven't really nursed since July.



3 comments:

Carrie said...

That is too hilarious! You should seriously upload that to America's Funniest Home Videos!

Rebekah said...

I actually laughed out loud at this!! Too funny!

Carrie said...

Well, those look like Valentine's pictures at the top of the blog, so I know you're still alive. Where are you though?

I nominated you for an award at my blog :)