www.flickr.com

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

9 Months Old!

Sorry to be MIA for so long. I'm still feeling torn as to whether or not to continue to blog. In a way I miss it, but then again, I barely have time to think about blogging. Maybe I should focus on being photo heavy with updates in pictures more than words.

She's certainly changed since my last post in November. Here's a current picture. I'm thinking maybe I'll go back and add a few postdated entries just to get more stuff out there. I always liked going back and seeing where we were at a certain time.

Today we had her 9 month check-up and she's doing really good! She's been crawling for a little over a month and pulls herself to a stand on almost everything. She likes to cruise along...I'm sure she'll be walking in no time! She's still my little peanut, that's for sure.
  • Height - 27 1/4" 25-50%
  • Weight - 15lbs 10.5oz 5-10%
  • Head size - 45.8 cm 90%






2 comments:

Cary said...

I just came from the bump on the SAIF board. I just wanted to tell you that the picture of your little girl is absolutely darling!! She is so beautiful!

scorrysgirl said...

happy birthday, Megan!